Smoked Whitefish Dip
Serves: 6 servings
Prepare dressing by mixing mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, worcestershire, mustard, paprika, lemon zest and juice, hot sauce (if desired), cayenne, green onions, celery, jalapeño (if desired) and onion in medium bowl.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place skinned and flaked whitefish in larger bowl. Pour dressing over fish.
Garnish with chives and serve with crackers. Any remaining sauce can be used with any other smoked fish. Sauce can keep in fridge up to 3-4 days.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 fresh lemons, zest & juice
- 2 tablespoons tabasco sauce, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 pound smoked whitefish, skinned & flaked
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped, for garnish