Roast Lamb with Berry-Pecan Crust
Serves: 6 servings
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Combine jam and dijon mustard in small bowl; whisk to blend. Mix pecans, Italian parsley and fresh breadcrumbs in another small bowl to blend. Spread half of mustard glaze over the rounded side of each lamb rack. Pat half of the breadcrumb mixture over the mustard glaze on each. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Transfer the lamb to large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until breadcrumb topping is golden; about 30 minutes. Cut racks between bones into individual chops and serve.
- 2 1 to 1 ½ pound racks of lamb, well trimmed
- 6 tablespoons blackberry jam
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 3/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt & pepper